Safety, health and environmental policy statement
The zero harm policy is committed to protecting the health and safety of all employees and ensuring that our activities do not harm the environment and society in all supply chains.
- All accidents can be prevented.
- No task is so important that the risk of injury to people or damage to the environment is justified.
- Effective SHE management is a crucial basis for sustainable management.
- To be accident-free for people and the environment.
- To be a leader in the field of SHE management.
- To work responsibly and sustainably.
The zero-harm policy achieves these goals through:
- Positive culture: Promoting a positive culture to improve our SHE performance.
- Compliance: Compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Incident Prevention: Eliminating hazards, practices and behaviours that could cause accidents, injuries or illness.
- Control: Implementation of controls to eliminate pollution and environmental damage.
- Training and resources: Providing training and resources for all employees to maintain safe systems of work.
- SCC: Employing contractors who aspire to the same SHE standards.
- Reporting: Reporting on SHE performance, measuring against targets and objectives.Our employees make the most important contribution to the company's success.
This policy statement applies to all locations where the zero harm policy is applied and covers all our activities and services.
This SHE obligation has the highest priority for us and will not be restricted.
Mülheim an der Ruhr, August 2023